WELCOME TO EFCC'S CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES!
Regular weekend programs and Wednesday night clubs have started again and will continue for the remainder of the 2017 school year. Please note that our Elementary classes have moved! Click here for a listing of the new Elementary classroom locatons your children will be attending.
Faith Kids, the Children's Ministry of Emmanuel Faith, offers a variety of programs for all ages (birth to 6th grade). See links to the right to navigate to view our programs, meet our staff, register, or see some of the links below. The above video is of our 2016 football 3D Sports Camp.
• Click here for more info about serving our kids, or click here to sign up to be a ministry partner now.
• Click here for upcoming events / special programs.
• Click here to learn more about our kids with special needs program.
• Click here to meet our Faith Kids staff.
A Note About Faith Kids Registration
Effective immediately, please register all of your children for our weekly Faith Kids ministry programs. This can now be done through one online form. Click here to register your children for our children's ministry programs.
Registrations also can be done in your student's classroom. Please contact the Faith Kids office if you need more info: (760) 781-2104 or via e-mail.
Our Vision Statement: Partnering with families to guide kids to know God and honor Him by living like Jesus.
Our Mission: Growing, Connecting and Sharing . . .
If you would like to work with our kids ministry at EFCC, please complete this form and return to the Faith Kids office. Questions? Call Cheri at (760) 781-2104.
Ongoing Ministry Needs
Faith Kids is bursting with the love of Jesus, and we need more wonderful partners to join us in ministering to God's little ones. Click here to sign up online to be a ministry partner now!
- Rock-a-baby in the nursery: Saturday nights or Sunday mornings.
- Early childhood helpers to assist with crafts, snacks, and Bible time: Saturday nights and Sunday mornings.
- Elementary worship leaders and small group leaders to connect with kids and help them understand God's word: Wednesday nights, Saturday nights, Sunday mornings.
Contact: Cheri Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org, (760) 781-2104
To visit our Children's Choirs ministry click here.