Holy Grounds Cafe
WELCOME TO THE HOLY GROUNDS CAFE
Our Holy Grounds Cafe, which is open most weekends, serves as a central hub for fellowship, activities, connection and resource distribution.
We hope you will find the Cafe to be a place where you can relax with a cup of coffee, enjoy a good book, grab a snack/meal cooked up by the Cafe staff, or just meet with friends.
Basic Food Service Hours:
Sunday Mornings: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday Nights: 5-7:30 p.m. (closed June - August)*
Saturday Night: 6:30 - 8 p.m.* (open for dinner)
Click here to view our current monthly dinner menus.
The Cafe is normally open for food service business on Sunday mornings during church, Wednesday nights* (closed during the summer months, June through August, and on certain holidays) and Saturday evenings* after the 5:30 p.m. church service (open for dinner, but closed on certain holidays).
Food fare and meal offerings vary. Stop by to view the complete menu. The Cafe also features a soda beverage machine plus special coffee beverages, and more. Please note that every 5th Sunday we have continental breakfast fare only (no hot food service).
Here's a quick look at our standard menus, plus Wednesday and Saturday night dinners:
Sunday Morning Menu - Breakfast Specials (changes weekly)
Please note that we will only have "half Cafe" service (no hot food service) on Sunday, May 28, due to the Memorial Day weekend.
Food Service Hours - open weekly from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.:
• Hot food service hours: 8:30-11:30a.m.
• Beverage & cold food service hours: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
• Outdoor Coffee Express Kiosk: 8-11 a.m.
Sunday food morning offerings may include: Breakfast sandwiches, biscuits & gravy, strata egg dish, and fruit cups; other assorted items: yogurts, cereals, hot oatmeal, bakery items, hot & cold beverages.
Wednesday Night Featured Dinner Specials
($5-$6 with fountain drink, coffee or tea*)
• June-August: CLOSED on Wednesdays during the summer. We reopen for weeknight dinners on August 30.
Normal Wed. night food service hours, 5-7:30 p.m., late August to May; closed some holidays and in the summer. Menus will be listed as soon as they are available.
*Please note: Our featured meals do include a beverage (fountain drink, coffee or tea). Weekly meal cost is usually $5-$6, but may change slightly depending on that week's offering. In addition to the featured Dinner Specials, the following items also may be available available: Fresh garden salad, fresh fruit salad, veggie trays, assorted yogurts, assorted bakery items, ice cream, nachos, hot & cold beverages.
Dinners and dates subject to change at short notice.
Saturday Night Featured Dinner Specials
($6-$7 with fountain drink, coffee or tea*)
Food service hours - open weekly from 6:30-7:30 p.m. (closed some holidays)
• July 1: Hamburgers and hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon, and ice cream sandwiches; cost: $6.00.
• July 8: Fried chicken, Chino Farms' corn on the cob, coleslaw, buttermilk biscuits, and peach cobbler; cost: $7.00.
• July 15: Roast tri tip with chimichurri and horseradish cream, mushroom risotto, asparagus, spinach-arugula salad with bacon, teta and sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, dinner roll, and strawberry shortcake; cost: $7.00.
• July 22: Kalua pork, mango chutney, coconut rice, macaroni salad, and pineapple upside down cake; cost: $7.00.
• July 29: Shrimp scampi with linguine, garden salad, garlic bread, and tiramisu; cost: $7.00.
*Please note: Our featured meals do include a beverage (fountain drink, coffee or tea). Weekly meal cost is usually $6-$7, but may change slightly depending on that week's offering. In addition to the featured Dinner Specials, the following items also may be available available: Fresh garden salad, fresh fruit salad, veggie trays, assorted yogurts, assorted bakery items, ice cream, nachos, hot & cold beverages.
Please note: Dinners and dates subject to change at short notice.
Come to the Cafe on your next visit to church!