Holy Grounds Cafe
WELCOME TO THE HOLY GROUNDS CAFE
Our Holy Grounds Cafe, which is open most weekends, serves as a central hub for fellowship, activities, connection and resource distribution.
We hope you will find the Cafe to be a place where you can relax with a cup of coffee, enjoy a good book, grab a snack/meal cooked up by the Cafe staff, or just meet with friends.
Basic Food Service Hours:
Sunday Mornings: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday Nights: 5-8 p.m.*
Saturday Night: 6:30-8 p.m.*
Click here to view our current monthly dinner menus.
The Cafe is normally open for food service business on Sunday mornings during church, Wednesday nights* (closed during the summer months, June through August, and on certain holidays) and Saturday evenings* after the 5:30 p.m. church service (open for dinner, but closed on certain holidays/holiday weekends).
Food fare and meal offerings vary. Stop by to view the complete menu. The Cafe also features a soda beverage machine plus special coffee beverages, and more. Please note that every 5th Sunday we have continental breakfast fare only (no hot food service).
Here's a quick look at our standard menus, plus Wednesday and Saturday night dinners:
Sunday Morning Menu - Breakfast Specials (changes weekly)
Food Service Hours - open weekly from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.:
• Hot food service hours: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
• Beverage & cold food service hours: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
• Outdoor Coffee Express Kiosk: 8-11 a.m.
Sunday food morning offerings may include: Breakfast sandwiches, biscuits & gravy, strata egg dish, and fruit cups; other assorted items: yogurts, cereals, hot oatmeal, bakery items, hot & cold beverages.
Wednesday Night Featured Dinner Specials
($5 with fountain drink, coffee or tea*)
• August 30: Welcome Back Wednesday Night! Taco night - two chicken and/or beef tacos with rice, beans and a beverage; cost: $5.00.
• September 6: Greek dinner night.
• September 13: Soup or salad and sandwich night.
• September 20: Taco salad night.
• September 27: Pasta night (assorted pastas and sauces, bread and garden salad).
Normal Wed. night food service hours, 5:30-8 p.m., late August to May; closed some holidays and in the summer. Menus will be listed as soon as they are available.
*Please note: Our featured meals do include a beverage (fountain drink, coffee or tea). Weekly meal cost is $5, but may change slightly depending on that week's offering. In addition to the featured Dinner Specials, the following items also may be available available: Fresh garden salad, fresh fruit salad, veggie trays, assorted yogurts, assorted bakery items, ice cream, nachos, hot & cold beverages.
Dinners and dates subject to change at short notice.
Saturday Night Featured Dinner Specials
($7 with fountain drink, coffee or tea*)
Food service hours - open weekly from 6:30-7:30 p.m. (closed some holidays)
• September 2: Closed for Labor Day Weekend!
• September 9: Herb-roasted chicken, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and gravy, steamed broccoli, garden salad, dinner roll, and strawberry shortcake.
• September 16: Grilled mahi mahi w/tropical fruit salsa, herb rice pilaf, pineapple cole slaw, and bread pudding.
• September 23: Santa Maria tri-tip w/ salsa fresca, ranch-style baked beans, late summer vegetable medley, sourdough dinner roll, and molten lava cake.
• September 30: Jambalaya (chicken, Andouille sausage, rice and creole sauce), fried green tomatoes, garden salad, cornbread, and bananas foster.
*Please note: Our featured meals do include a beverage (fountain drink, coffee or tea). Weekly meal cost is usually $7, but may change slightly depending on that week's offering. In addition to the featured Dinner Specials, the following items also may be available available: Fresh garden salad, fresh fruit salad, veggie trays, assorted yogurts, assorted bakery items, ice cream, nachos, hot & cold beverages.
Please note: Dinners and dates subject to change at short notice.
Come to the Cafe on your next visit to church!