Wednesday Night Clubs
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUBS
7-8:30 p.m. - Every Wednesday (Late August/Early Sept. to May)
Wednesday night clubs are currently on break until late August. Some summer events will be held. Please see our Children's Special Events page for more details or see our summer flyer.
Age 3 to Kindergarten Age Clubs
Contact: Heather Hurlbert, Wed. Night Clubs Coordinator, Early Childhood
(760) 781-2119 | See Heather's Bio
• Panda Bears (3-year-olds)
The club for our 3-year-old is high energy! They enjoy free play, singing, a Bible story, a craft and an evening snack!
• Polliwogs (4- & 5-year-olds)
This fun club is for our 4 year olds and 5 year olds who aren't yet in Kindergarten. Every evening, the kids spend time singing, listening to a Bible story, playing outside on our playground, enjoying a snack and get together with their small group leader for crafts
• Caterpillars (Kindergarten)
Our Kindergarteners have a blast in this club just for them! The kids learn about our Lord through songs, a Bible story, and crafts! Playground time and snacks add to the fun environment!
1st to 6th Grade Clubs
KEY DATES: Wednesday night clubs have resumed!
Contact: Kelli Warren, Wed. Night Clubs Coordinator, Elementary
(760) 781-2118 | See Kelli's Bio
• Ever Ready Boys (1st & 2nd Grades): Join the greatest of all adventures, to discover that Jesus is at the center of God’s great story of salvation- at the center of their story too.
• Ever Ready Girls (1st & 2nd Grades): Learning the beautiful stories from God’s Word that reveal how Jesus is the center of each Bible story and how every story whispers His name
• "The Journey" (3rd through 5th Grades: ROCK, GATE, PATH): These groups are focused on the truths of salvation and spiritual growth. The Journey meets together in the gym for worship and games and then kids go to their individual rooms for teaching and small group time.
• ROCK (3rd Grade): Students learn important truths about salvation and spiritual growth.
• GATE 4th Grade): Students learn deeper truths about salvation and spiritual growth.
• PATH (5th Grade): Students learn to put their faith into action.
• Prime Time Travelers (6th Grade): In this club, the students learn what the Bible teaches about current issues.