Emmanuel Faith Community Church is an "elder led" and directed church. Our elder board members are elected each year at an annual meeting of the church body. EFCC held its latest Annual Meeting on Sunday, April 30, 2017. For results from the most recent election click here or see below.
Our Current Pastors & Lay Elders
The information below show the results from the April 30, 2017 Annual Meeting, as well as the board officers in place for the next fiscal year.
Lay Elder Board for Fiscal Year 2017-2018:
Rich Bell*, Marcel de Neve, Steve France*, Jaisen Fuson*, Richard Geary, Kevin Hall, Werner Jacobsen, Brian Jung, Bob Peacock, Gabriel Quiroz, Phil Schuhler, Zack Swinscoe*, Bill Valleroy, John Waring*, and John Wojnicki.
Elder Board Officers for 2017-2018:
• Chairman: Werner Jacobsen
• Vice Chairman: Steve France
• Secretary: Bob Peacock
• Asst. Secretary: Marcel de Neve
Persons Serving on the Nominating Committee:
• Lynette Fuson*
• Ron Peet*
• Craig Schreiner*
Pictured from left:
Jaisen Fuson, Gabriel Quiroz, Dennis Keating, Bill Valleroy, Brian Jung (kineeling), Phil Schuhler, Scott Smith, Robert Peacock, Jim North, Dave Hall, Zack Swinscoe, John Waring, Werner Jacobsen, Kevin Hall, Greg Lane, and Richard Geary.
Not pictured: RIch Bell, Marcel de Neve, Steve France, Dave Hook, Jeremy Johnson, Hector Morales, Josh Rose, Chip Whitman, and John Wojnicki.
Meet Our Lay Elders
Click here to view some individual portraits of our Lay Elders (non-pastoral staff).
Purposes & Duties of the EFCC Board of Elders
The purposes and duties of the Board of Elders include the following Scriptural responsibilities:
(1) To guard the truth of the Scriptures and apply them to life situations (1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:9).
(2) To care for the spiritual welfare of the Members of the Church (Hebrews 13:17).
(3) To provide leadership and exercise authority over the Church. (1 Timothy 3:4-5; 5:17).
(4) To shepherd the Members of the Church. To pray for the sick and to minister the Word of God (Acts 20:28; James 5:14-15).
(5) To serve willingly (1 Peter 5:2).
(6) To oversee discipline and restoration of Church Members and those who voluntarily agree to submit to the authority and judgment of the Board of Elders and to the discipline, restoration, and conflict resolution policies of this Church (Titus 1:13).
Links for more information:
• Click here to contact an Elder or a Pastor.
• Click here to visit our About Us page (general information, our mission/vision and core values).
• Click here to find out "more about us/EFCC" - who we are and what we believe.
• Click here to review the 2020 Vision Statement (PDF).