Emmanuel Faith Community Church is an "elder-led" and directed church. Our elder board members are elected each year at an annual meeting of the church body. EFCC held its Annual Meeting on Sunday, April 28, 2019. See results from the most recent election below.
Our Current Pastors & Lay Elders
The information below shows the results from the April 28, 2019 Annual Meeting, as well as the board officers in place for the current fiscal year. Click here to contact an Elder or a Pastor. See picture (with names) below.
Lay Elder Board for Fiscal Year 2019-2020:
Adel Abdelmalak, Rich Bell, Adam Bielma*, Marcel de Neve, Matt D.*, Chris Dull, Steve France, Jaisen Fuson, Richard Geary*, Greg Hill, Kalani Jones, Doug Smith*, Zack Swinscoe, Bill Valleroy*, John Waring, and Jason Wright*.
Elder Board Officers for 2019-2020:
• Chairman: Rich Bell
• Vice Chairman: Zack Swinscoe
• Secretary: Chris Dull
• Assistant Secretary: Adel Abdelmalak
Persons Serving on the Nominating Committee:
• Jason Askegreen*
• Lynette Fuson*
• Ron Peet*
Pastors & Lay Elders Pictured (from bottom to top, left to right):
Row 1: Hector Morales, Esteban Tapia, Steve France, Jason Wright, Bill Valleroy, Doug Smith, Rich Bell. Row 2: Greg Lane, Chip Whitman, Ryan Paulson, Richard Geary, Kalani Jones. Row 3: Greg Hill, Jeremy Johnson, Jim North, Marcel de Neve, Scott Smith, Jaisen Fuson. Last Row: Chris Dull, John Riley, Matt D., Adel Abdelmalak, Zack Swinscoe, Adam Bielma. (not pictured: John Waring)
Purposes & Duties of the EFCC Board of Elders
The purposes and duties of the Board of Elders include the following Scriptural responsibilities:
(1) To guard the truth of the Scriptures and apply them to life situations (1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:9).
(2) To care for the spiritual welfare of the Members of the Church (Hebrews 13:17).
(3) To provide leadership and exercise authority over the Church. (1 Timothy 3:4-5; 5:17).
(4) To shepherd the Members of the Church. To pray for the sick and to minister the Word of God (Acts 20:28; James 5:14-15).
(5) To serve willingly (1 Peter 5:2).
(6) To oversee discipline and restoration of Church Members and those who voluntarily agree to submit to the authority and judgment of the Board of Elders and to the discipline, restoration, and conflict resolution policies of this Church (Titus 1:13).
Links for more information:
• Click here to visit our About Us page (general information, our mission/vision and core values).
• Click here to find out "more about us/EFCC" - who we are and what we believe.
• Click here to review the 2020 Vision Statement (PDF).