EFCC LIBRARY CIRCULATION POLICIES
The following text explains the circulation policies for the EFCC Library:
- All materials are tracked by phone number. On your first visit to the library, please fill out a white registration card.
- There is a limit of 6 books, 2 videos, 2 CDs, 2 DVDs, and 2 audio sets per family.
- Books, CDs and audio sets are due 4 weeks from the day of check out. Popular titles may be due 2 weeks from the day of check out.
- Videos and DVDs are due 2 weeks from the day of check out.
- Materials need to be checked out with either a library team member or the church receptionist. Library team members are available during the Saturday night and Sunday morning services and during Wednesday night clubs. Between services on Sunday mornings, materials are checked out at the counter next to the reception desk. Please check out materials with the receptionist when a library team member is not available.
- Materials should be returned to the return box located under the stairs outside of the library or to the librarian.
- There is an overdue fine of $0.05 per day for all materials, up to the replacement cost.
- Lost materials will be charged a replacement fee. The library user may choose to purchase the lost item in place of the fee.
- In addition to the ability to search for library materials on this site, a computer will be available on the library desk for searching the library collection. Materials may be searched by title, author or subject. Keyword searches will search for a word in any of the three indexes. You may also browse through the records in call number order.
- If the item you need is checked out to another person, you may place the item on reserve. A library team member will notify you when the item is available for you.
- If the item you need is not in the library collection, you may submit a request for the library to purchase the item. All requests are subject to approval and budgetary considerations.
- A great way to support the library is by asking for "Church Stamps" when shopping at the Family Christian Bookstores. Drop them by the library.
If you have any questions, or would like to check on your library account or the status of a book, please call us at (760) 781-2181. Or click here to email us through the web site Contact Us form. Please indicate in the "message subject" field that your email is for the EFCC Library.