Ways To Stay Connected
Join us for an interactive church experience, where you can chat with others, ask for prayer, sing along with the worship band, and hear a powerful Scripture-based message from Pastor Ryan Paulson. Our service times our Saturdays at 5:30 pm | Sundays at 8, 9:30 & 11 am.
CLICK HERE to visit our Online Church! During the week, you can view the service from the previous weekend.
TIPS TO CONNECT VIA EFCC.ONLINE.CHURCH
• The connection is best with an updated browser and strong internet connection. Chrome and FireFox work best.
• There’s a chat bar on the right side where you can connect with each other along with a pastor/director.
• Prayer is available during the service times by clicking on the “prayer” button. As always, you can send a prayer request or contact us at any time online.
• The sermon will also be available on our YouTube channel, on our Sermons page, and during the week on efcc.online.church.
• If you or someone you know has trouble viewing the sermon and needs an audio CD, email the mailing address to [email protected] or call (760) 745-2541. (We’ll waive the cost for the CD while we can’t meet in person.)
In June, we resumed modified, on-campus video services in certain worship venues. Registration for attendance is required. CLICK HERE for more details.
Don’t Miss Our Emails!
If you are are not receiving our all-church emails, please CLICK HERE to sign up.
Sign Up for Our Devotional
CLICK HERE to sign up to receive The Daily Fill devotionals to your email each weekday. Or you can read them right here on our web site. (During the COVID-19 period, additional devotionals and resources may be made available.)
Join an Online Life Group
Click here for more info on connecting via an EFCC Life Group or other spiritual growth opportunities.