WELCOME TO EFCC'S CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES!
NEW CHILDREN'S CENTER
All Faith Kids Classes are now in the new Children's Center!
All children's programs (for birth to 6th grade) are now being held in our new Children's Center, at the north end of our campus. Come and check it out!
Our fall Wednesday night programs are going on now. All Wednesday programs (for kids, youth and adults) now start at 6:30 p.m. to make for an earlier bed time on school nights. AWANA registration, for ages 3 to 5th grade, is going on now (6th grade PrimeTime class is free to attend). The cost is $25 for the year, and includes a t-shirt and book. Click here for more information about our Wednesday night program.
October 26, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Don't miss our annual Harvest Party event! Tickets go on sale October 7! Or tickets can be purchased at the door the day off ($5 per person). Bring your whole family out to attend in their best and fun costumes for game booths, food and good old-fashioned family fun.
Volunteers are also needed!
CLICK HERE for all the details!
FAITH KIDS: Sharing God's Love With Children
Faith Kids, the Children's Ministry of Emmanuel Faith, offers a variety of programs for all ages (birth to 6th grade). See links to the right to navigate to view our programs, meet our staff, register, or see some of the links below.
• Click here for upcoming events / special programs.
• Click here to learn more about our kids with special needs program.
• Click here to meet our Faith Kids staff.
Join our Faith Kids team to build a strong spiritual foundation in the hearts of our children! Click here to get involved!
Ongoing Ministry Needs
Faith Kids is bursting with the love of Jesus, and we need more wonderful partners to join us in ministering to God's little ones. Click here to sign up online to be a ministry partner now!
- Rock-a-baby in the nursery: Saturday nights or Sunday mornings.
- Early childhood helpers to assist with crafts, snacks, and Bible time: Saturday nights and Sunday mornings.
- Elementary worship leaders and small group leaders to connect with kids and help them understand God's word: Wednesday nights in the fall, Saturday nights, Sunday mornings.