WELCOME TO EFCC'S CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES!
KidsGames Is Coming June 25-29!
KidsGames is an exciting, biblically-based week of learning and fun for kids entering Kindergarten through 6th grade in the fall of 2018. Camp runs each day from 9 am - 12 pm and registration is $30 per child through May 20, and $40 each thereafter. Registration will begin April 29, so please check back then to get your kids signed-up for this amazing week!
3D Sports Camp
Our sports camp returns this year with football, basketball and volleyball being offered the week of June 11-15. The cost of each of these camps is $125 and includes a week of instruction with experienced coaches and a t-shirt. Signs ups have begun! CLICK HERE for more details now.
Faith Kids Schedule
Please CLICK HERE to see where your child's class is located on Saturdays or Sundays. Also, our Wednesday programs require enrollment for participation. CLICK HERE to enroll for Awana clubs. Or see here for more information about our Wednesday night program.
FAITH KIDS: Sharing God's Love With Children
Faith Kids, the Children's Ministry of Emmanuel Faith, offers a variety of programs for all ages (birth to 6th grade). See links to the right to navigate to view our programs, meet our staff, register, or see some of the links below.
• Click here for upcoming events / special programs.
• Click here to learn more about our kids with special needs program.
• Click here to meet our Faith Kids staff.
We're excited about our upcoming new Children's Ministry Center, now under construction and set to open in August of 2018.
Click here for more details!
Join our Faith Kids team to build a strong spiritual foundation in the hearts of our children! Click here to get involved!
Ongoing Ministry Needs
Faith Kids is bursting with the love of Jesus, and we need more wonderful partners to join us in ministering to God's little ones. Click here to sign up online to be a ministry partner now!
- Rock-a-baby in the nursery: Saturday nights or Sunday mornings.
- Early childhood helpers to assist with crafts, snacks, and Bible time: Saturday nights and Sunday mornings.
- Elementary worship leaders and small group leaders to connect with kids and help them understand God's word: Wednesday nights in the fall, Saturday nights, Sunday mornings.