Global Outreach Resources
BECOME INFORMED . . .
About Global Missions
For those looking for news and information from a missions perspective, check out the resources below. Please remember that these are sites external to EFCC and the church does not necessarily endorse all the viewpoints expressed.
(1) What to Do in Times of Global Disaster - God has a plan in the midst of the chaos of natural and other disasters ... and more often than not, He wants to use His people (like you) -- His church -- in the plans for aid and recovery. Click here for ideas on how to get involved and help.
(2) The Christian Post - Original and republished news on Christian (not just missions) topics from America and much of the world. Far reaching and constantly updated.
(3) Mission Network News - Short original and republished news on missions topics; written primarily for broadcast. Connects readers directly to these ministries and ways they can help.
(4) International Mission Board - Generally excellent material, focused exclusively on Southern Baptist missions. Multiple sites, approaches, and publications on the web, in print, and by email. See also BP News.
(5) Joshua Project - Joshua Project is a research initiative seeking to highlight the ethnic people groups of the world with the fewest followers of Christ. Accurate, regularly updated ethnic people group information is critical for understanding and completing the Great Commission.
(6) RightNow - Our mission is to help people trade in the pursuit of the American Dream for a world that desperately needs Christ.
(7) SVM2 - The Student Volunteer Movement 2 is an informal international alliance of student ministries igniting the brightest for global harvest in the 21st century.
(8) The GO Fund - The GO Fund is a non-profit that's on a mission to enable college graduates, still mired in debt from their higher education, to make disciples of Jesus among the unreached. Click the link to find out more.
(9) Go-Send - This organization helps people to "go" -- as missionaries -- or help to "send" others out -- by giving or praying.