About the Supreme Court Ruling: The United States Supreme Court recently ruled in favor of allowing churches to meet indoors. However, some of the other details surrounding the new guidelines include …
About the Supreme Court Ruling (continued):
– We can only operate at 25% capacity.
– We must maintain social distancing.
– We must wear masks when not socially distanced.
– We must take the temperatures of everyone entering the building.
– There is no singing (or chanting) permitted.
Our Heart in the Matter
We recognize that there are those in our community who fall on different sides of the spectrum, and anywhere in between, concerning how we ought to approach the government’s mandates regarding COVID-19.
Wherever you find yourself on the spectrum, we want you to know that you are welcome here at EFCC, and that you are loved.
Please know that we want to leverage every freedom our government gives us while also honoring its authority, as is our biblical directive, all while caring for our church body and community by providing safe and meaningful moments together.
To read the rest of this message please CLICK HERE or on the button below …