Military and Veterans
MILITARY & VETERANS MINISTRY GROUP
To military families new to our area, WELCOME!
Please know that you have a church home at Emmanuel Faith Community Church (EFCC). At EFCC we have wide–ranging opportunities for you and your family to get connected to adult fellowship classes, children's programs, small groups and counseling as listed below and on other portions of the church web site. We are available to extend assistance or direct you to specific areas of care for military families.
(EFCC Military/Veterans Ministry Leadership Team pictured at right: John Culea, Pastor Josh Rose, and Harry Constance.)
Active Military & Veterans, We Salute You!
Veterans Helping Veterans
Americans owe a great debt to all our Veterans who are Active, Reserve, Retired, National Guard & Discharged. God has blessed us with a great and free land preserved by the sacrifice of so many since the beginning of our nation. EFCC has an active ministry group for Active Military & Veterans which honors God by serving Active Military & Veterans through prayer, resource, support and fellowship.
We invite all Active Military &Veterans to connect with our group, as we will continue to Honor God as we seek to be followers of Jesus as American Veterans! Learn more about our ministry below.
For More Information
OUR VISION: Honoring God by Connecting with and serving Active Military & Veterans.
OUR MISSION: Ministering to Active Military & Veterans to help meet their spiritual and non-spiritual needs.
OUR CORE VALUES:
• Church: Honoring God by Living Like Jesus (anchored in EFCC's 2020 Vision).
• Faith: As Active Military and Veterans we want to be spiritual centurions (Matt. 8:5-13).
• Our Service: Connecting with Active Military & Veterans, connecting Veterans to resources, connecting Veterans with Jesus, and connecting Veterans to serve others.
• Commitment: We are Veterans supporting Active Military and Veterans.
• Country: We pray for our (local and national) leaders (put in comma), active military, Veterans, their families and we support our nation with prayer.
Support We Can Provide:
• PRAY FOR OUR MILITARY FAMILIES! Use the following list to pray for our EFCC active military families right here on our Veteran's page.
CLICK HERE to access the prayer list now (updated monthly, and also available weekly in print format in the Worship Center foyer).
(Pictured at right: Harry Constance and Darryl Kinney.)
• Vet to Vet Meetings and Prayer: Sometimes you just need someone to listen.
• Connection with Emmanuel Faith Community Church ministries:
Wives of military and service members share a unique set of circumstances due to deployments and duty station changes. We would love to connect you with ladies who understand the challenges you may face as a service member wife. CLICK HERE to visit our Women's ministries pages.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (760) 781-2245
Crossroads at EFCC
Fred & Gayle Folbrecht, (760) 781-2108
Marriage & Family Help
Care & Counseling Dept.
Cherryl Early, (760) 781-2108
Off-site Monthly Gathering
1st Saturday of each month, 8 a.m.
210 N. Ivy St., Escondido, CA 92025
County of San Diego
CLICK HERE to visit the web site.