EFCC Board of Elders
Emmanuel Faith Community Church (EFCC) is an “elder-led” and directed church. We have both pastoral (staff) and lay (appointed) elders. Our lay elder board members are elected each year at an annual meeting of the church body. EFCC held its last Annual Meeting in October of 2020.
Our Current Pastors & Lay Elders
Those serving on the Elder Board for the current fiscal year, and current officers, are as follows:
Lay Elder Board for Fiscal Year 2020-2021:
Adel Abdelmalak, Adam Bielma, Marcel de Neve, Chris Dull, Richard Geary, Dave Graves, Greg Hill, Kalani Jones, Gabriel Quiroz, Doug Smith, Zack Swinscoe, Bill Valleroy, Dale Whittle, Todd Willer, and Jason Wright.
Elder Board Officers for 2020-2021:
• Chairman: Zack Swinscoe
• Vice Chairman: Marcel de Neve
• Secretary: Adam Bielma
• Assistant Secretary: Jason Wright
Persons Serving on the Nominating Committee:
• Jason Askegreen, Lynette Fuson and Ron Peet.
Purposes & Duties of the EFCC Board of Elders
The board members oversee the following responsibilities:
(1) To guard the truth of the Scriptures and apply them to life situations (1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:9).
(2) To care for the spiritual welfare of the members of the church (Hebrews 13:17).
(3) To provide leadership and exercise authority over the church (1 Timothy 3:4-5; 5:17).
(4) To shepherd the members of the church, including praying for the sick and ministering the Word of God (Acts 20:28; James 5:14-15).
(5) To serve willingly in various church-wide capacities and roles. (1 Peter 5:2).
(6) To oversee discipline and restoration of church members and those who voluntarily agree to submit to the authority and judgment of the Board of Elders, and to the discipline, restoration and conflict resolution policies of Emmanuel Faith (Titus 1:13).