Emmanuel Faith is excited to announce that we'll be opening a preschool, starting fall of 2019. We'll begin with about 60 potty-trained students, ages 3 to 5.
The preschool was incorporated into the design of our brand new Children's Center, and we're very excited to be able to use our safe, fun and state-of-the-art preschool during the weekdays to help educate our children.
If you'd like to add your name to the interest list to enroll, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the Emmanuel Faith Community Church Preschool will be to partner with parents and families to guide preschoolers from the church family and the community to honor God by living like Jesus by offering a developmentally appropriate, biblically based education in a loving, safe and nurturing environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT ...
- Each child is lovingly designed by God for a purpose.
- Parents have the primary responsibility of raising children to love and follow Jesus. Hence, we seek to partner with them.
- A strong biblically based, age appropriate learning environment enables each child to develop mentally, physically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally.
- Children feel safe and secure in an atmosphere of Christian love surrounded by dedicated, well-trained Christian teachers and aides.
- Through age appropriate experiences, all children will develop an appreciation of work, play, learning, grace, truth, their own value and that of others, and most importantly the overwhelming love of God.
Scroll down for photos of our brand new Children's Center.