Emmanuel Faith is excited to announce that we'll be opening a preschool, starting fall of 2019. We'll begin with about 60 potty-trained students, ages 3 to 5. The preschool was incorporated into the design of our brand new Children's Center (scroll down for photos), and we're very excited to be able to use our safe, fun and state-of-the-art preschool during the weekdays to help educate our children.
If you'd like to add your name to the interest list to enroll, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEET OUR NEW PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR
Jessica Feliciano comes to Emmanuel Faith with a breadth of experience in both her education and her work at area preschools. Jessica has a bachelor’s degree in Child Development from San Diego State University, a master’s degree in Education from Ashford University and a Program Directors permit through the Commission of Teacher Credentialing.
She has been married to her husband Gabe since 2005, and they have two children, Bria and Ryan. In her spare time, Jessica enjoys attending her children’s sporting events/school activities, cooking, gardening, shopping, and spending time with family and friends.
The mission of the Emmanuel Faith Community Church Preschool will be to partner with parents and families to guide preschoolers from the church family and the community to honor God by living like Jesus by offering a developmentally appropriate, biblically based education in a loving, safe and nurturing environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT ...
- Each child is lovingly designed by God for a purpose.
- Parents have the primary responsibility of raising children to love and follow Jesus. Hence, we seek to partner with them.
- A strong biblically based, age appropriate learning environment enables each child to develop mentally, physically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally.
- Children feel safe and secure in an atmosphere of Christian love surrounded by dedicated, well-trained Christian teachers and aides.
- Through age appropriate experiences, all children will develop an appreciation of work, play, learning, grace, truth, their own value and that of others, and most importantly the overwhelming love of God.
Scroll down for photos of our brand new Children's Center.