Financial Peace Univ
WELCOME TO FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY
Financial Peace University classes, which are taught via video by financial wizard, Dave Ramsey, are offered twice a year at Emmanuel Faith Church. Virtuous, God-centered living is at the heart of Financial Peace University. The class series focuses on life, not just finances. It does not matter where you are financially. Everyone will be challenged in many ways. We hope to see you in class.
Kelli & Jeff Warren, Class Facilitators
Contact us: via e-mail or call (760) 781-2118
• Click here to order class materials from Financial Peace University. See EFCC class info below.
• Click here to learn more about Financial Peace.
• Click here for some links to some great financial resources and other info.
Class Format Information
Next Class Schedule
Next Class Offering
Wednesdays, Starts June 26
7-8:30 p.m., Education Center, Room 21
Contacts: Kelli & Jeff Warren, (760) 781-2118
The nine-week Financial Peace University class will be starting up again soon. If you're tired of living in debt and feel out of control with your money, this class is for you. Even if you are doing well, this class will challenge you to do better.
Please CLICK HERE to register for this class (this link is specifically for the summer class), and preview the class. EFCC class cost is $109.
Class Preview & More Information
Class materials are available online. A preview of the class can be viewed online when you register.
Childcare is not available for the weeknight class.
How This Class Has Impacted Lives
Here are some testimonial comments of how the Financial Peace University Class has changed lives right here at Emmanuel Faith Church since we started hosting Financial Peace Classes at EFCC:
• "We have improved communication in our marriage and now have a financial plan to follow."
• "This class is holding me accountable to not waste money."
• "We have a better focus on living within our income limits."
• "This class has taught us how to spend wisely and budget for the first time."
• "We're spending less and now have an emergency fund."
• "We're getting better at prioritizing our wants and needs."
• "Thank you for offering this class. It has changed our lives."
• "We now realize how much we really need to learn; we were clueless before this class."
• "This course could change the American economy if it was taught in the schools. It is so much more than finances. This class will change your whole life."
• "I have cut a lot of non-essentials out of my budget."
• "I think about money differently now. The money belongs to God. I feel more accountable now and question even simple purchases."
• "Everyone should take this class!"