Emmanuel Faith Community Church is an "elder led" and directed church. Our elder board members are elected each year at an annual meeting of the church body. EFCC held its latest Annual Meeting on Sunday, April 29, 2018. For results from the most recent election click here or see below.
Our Current Pastors & Lay Elders
The information below shows the results from the April 29, 2018 Annual Meeting, as well as the board officers in place for the current fiscal year.
Lay Elder Board for Fiscal Year 2018-2019:
Adel Abdelmalak*, Rich Bell, Marcel de Neve*, Chris Dull*, Steve France, Jaisen Fuson, Greg Hill*, Werner Jacobsen, Kalani Jones*, Gabriel Quiroz, Phil Schuhler, Zack Swinscoe, Bill Valleroy, John Waring, and John Wojnicki.
Elder Board Officers for 2018-2019:
• Chairman: Werner Jacobsen
• Vice Chairman: Jaisen Fuson
• Secretary: Chris Dull
• Assistant Secretary: Gabriel Quiroz
Persons Serving on the Nominating Committee:
• Lynette Fuson*
• Jeff Menconi*
• Ron Peet*
Purposes & Duties of the EFCC Board of Elders
The purposes and duties of the Board of Elders include the following Scriptural responsibilities:
(1) To guard the truth of the Scriptures and apply them to life situations (1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:9).
(2) To care for the spiritual welfare of the Members of the Church (Hebrews 13:17).
(3) To provide leadership and exercise authority over the Church. (1 Timothy 3:4-5; 5:17).
(4) To shepherd the Members of the Church. To pray for the sick and to minister the Word of God (Acts 20:28; James 5:14-15).
(5) To serve willingly (1 Peter 5:2).
(6) To oversee discipline and restoration of Church Members and those who voluntarily agree to submit to the authority and judgment of the Board of Elders and to the discipline, restoration, and conflict resolution policies of this Church (Titus 1:13).
Links for more information:
• Click here to contact an Elder or a Pastor.
• Click here to visit our About Us page (general information, our mission/vision and core values).
• Click here to find out "more about us/EFCC" - who we are and what we believe.
• Click here to review the 2020 Vision Statement (PDF).