OUR MISSION & VISION
Our Mission: Honoring God by Living Like Jesus
Through: Growing - Connecting - Sharing
Our Vision: Please CLICK HERE to view our 2020 Vision Statement
Our Core Values
(1) Worship is God's desire from His people. Therefore, we will respond to God's presence with us in all of life's circumstances.
(2) The Bible is God's Word, relevant and sufficient for every generation. Therefore, we will follow the Scriptures as our only rule of faith and practice.
(3) Fellowship is God's method for connecting His family. Therefore, we will participate in a "life-sharing" group in which spiritual growth is nurtured, loving care is practiced and godly relationships are developed.
(4) Spiritual maturity is God's design for every believer. Therefore, we will strive to grow in Christlike love and care for each other, serving in our area of spiritual giftedness.
(5) Prayer releases God's power for ministry. Therefore, we will pray regularly for the ministry effectiveness of EFCC.
(6) Evangelism is God's "heartbeat." Therefore, we will aggressively proclaim the gospel locally and internationally.