SERIES: Holy Week 2021
SERMON: Hope Is Here
PASSAGE: 1 Peter 3:3-9
TEACHER: Ryan Paulson, Lead Pastor
For Easter Weekend, CLICK HERE to view all of our available worship service times and options.
Welcome to Church With EFCC
This Easter season, we’re celebrating the Risen Christ and will rediscover why Hope Is Here, in Jesus. The weekend we will look at Easter in Ryan’s message, Hope Is Here from 1 Peter 3.
Modern Worship Services
Let’s worship the Lord together! If you’re joining us on-campus, see the lyrics tab below, or CLICK HERE for a printable file (PDF) of the modern worship lyrics. A limited number of printed music lyric sheets also are available if attending in-person on our campus. Or follow along on-screen with us if you’re worshiping with us online.
Classic Service Option Online
CLICK HERE to watch the Classic service online this Sunday morning at 9 or 10:30am. CLICK HERE for a printable file (PDF) of the classic worship lyrics. You will need to set up an account on the Online Church platform (with an email address and a password). If you have used Online Church in the past, you will need to set up a separate account for the Classic service.
More Services Info
Keep Growing …
In light of this weekend’s sermon, following are some ways that we can continue to grow in our relationship with God, both personally and in connection with others.
Life/Family Group Questions
Engaging With Each Other
1. What are some things you are hoping for during the remaining months of 2021? Why?
Engaging With the Scriptures
2. In verse three Peter talks about being “born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” (NASB) What are some elements of this “living hope” that are most meaningful for you this week or during the current season of your life? Why?
3. Peter also writes in verse three that God the Father has caused us to be born again “according to His great mercy.” (NASB) How are some of the ways you see His mercy in and through Jesus’ resurrection from the dead?
4. Take a look at your outline and specifically at the last two points. Which of them is most significant for you this Easter season? Why? How does what Peter wrote about the one you picked serve to encourage your heart?
Engaging the Scriptures with Life
5. What is one way you can apply this message during the week?
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (ESV)
The Daily Fill Devotional
Access our daily devotional guide online, The Daily Fill. Or listen to our Daily Fill Devotional audio podcast! Each week, the devotional writers are recording an audio/spoken message of their devotional. Visit our podcasts page for more details to to link up now.
More EFCC Ministry Resources
Faith Kids | Junior High | High School | Young Adults | Current Sermon Series | The Daily Fill Devotional | Family News | Weekly Updates