GO INTO ALL THE WORLD ...
Upcoming Summer Ministry Trips
Our GPS and other ministry teams are gearing up now for upcoming trips. Consider helping the team members with their financial goals so they can reach more for Jesus. Click here to learn more about each trip and team members.
Click a link below to donate.
• GPS North Africa Trip | June 17-August 17
Thank you! This trip is now fully funded!
• Faith Kids Lebanon Trip | July 13-26
• High School Gobal Leadership Initiative | July 18-30 (to Albania)
(for Class of 2020)
• College GPS India Trip | July 22-August 7
• Spanish-Language Chiapas (Mexico) Trip | July 29-August 5
Emmanuel Faith Community Church believes God has called us as a church family to "make disciples among all peoples" (Matthew 28:19). The vision of the Global Outreach (GO) ministry is that the people of EFCC will be used by God to foster church-planting movements among the least reached peoples of the world.
CLICK HERE to see our upcoming events!
How do we accomplish our vision?
• Sending out GO Workers: We support 50+ families serving in cross-cultural ministries. Contact the GO Dept. to learn how you can support our GO workers.
• GPS Teams: GPS teams are involved in a 8-12 month discipleship process that makes team members into global leaders through pre-trip training, overseas ministry and a post-trip discipleship process.
• Local Cross-Cultural Ministry: Our ministry teams are active in sharing Christ's love with those that have relocated to San Diego from various parts of the world.
• Education: Throughout the year we provide various classes or seminars that illuminate God's movement amongst the nations.
How do I become a GO Worker?
If you call Emmanuel Faith your home church, and feel God leading you to serve the least reached, email firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps.
When you give to the Outreach Fund you are helping our church, the one you belong too, accomplish the God given vision of reaching the least reached people with the Good News of Jesus Christ. CLICK HERE to donate to the Outreach Fund now.